Ads, Plz click to support me :)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

Which app i will like? u asking me which app?

Of course it will be the apps for the instruments lorrrrrrr

That time i don nid to find committed band members adi lorrrr, the whole band consist of fully committed member! I, the band creator, My "Drums" from iphone, Me, the Guitarist, and the whole band is Mine!!!!!!

I,My,Me,Mine!!!!


This vid belongs to apple girl and not me

This is how muh band will look like..... errr without that pretty Apple Girl of course... :(

Niways wanna take a look at muh drums and guitars?




Awesome aint it? hahaha

Now not only i can eliminate all muh boring waiting time, as i have an iphone with games.. i also can use instruments to eliminate those boring times too!!!

owh yeaa also annoy those ppl hu make me wait... keep on playing musics, u don like, i play more! muahahahah

Wait that means now.... i nid more than 1 iphone!!! omg plzz. Digi and nuffnang u need to gimme at least ONE!

One each will do fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment