Ads, Plz click to support me :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Two is better than one?

Boys like girls with Taylor Swift, i noe this song its suppose to be so romanticcccc, soo niceeee, make u meltttt, u noe?? yeahhhh, at 1st i dint noe bout da song, but been listening to it here and there, and i'm like wow, this song its pretty good, then i hear muh cousin listening to it, so i asked him, wat song is dat ar? "two is better than one"


i was like? WAT? 2 gf better than one ar??? then he replied, nonono, two as in a couple is better than one... ohhhhh, but actually u look at the lyrics arrr, it means "2gf is better than one" trust me :)

*maybe its trueeeeeee, i can't live with u(so she's gone)
*maybe twooooo, its better than one (if got 2 u left d, i wont be so hurt)
*there so much timeeee, to figure out the rest of muh life (still got time to think 2 gf or 1 gf better)
*and u already got me coming undone (left me adi)
*so i'm thinking 2 (gf) is better than 1

Perfect!! :) , only good brains can interpret the real meaning of this ^^

ps: don blame me, the girl i like previously teach me one, she was asking me to have other options, next thing i noe, she's gone, blame her, :p

5 comments:

  1. alamak...you just want to "one leg step 2 boats" ma say lo....no need drag taylor swift in..HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL! the song mmg sing lidet maaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your friends leh! Don't find an excuse to date two girls at once =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. no!!!! wat i said make sense one!!!!! loool, u nid good englishhhh, OOOPS

    ReplyDelete